(n) From "break boy"; one who breakdances. B-boys in the front, back, side and middle, check out my b-boy rhyme and riddle" -- Schoolly D. (B-boy rhyme [??]).
Bulletproof vest. Suckas on the block know I got a glock Bini caps, B-coats and all of that -- E-40 featuring Young Mugzy (Extra Mannish)
Baby gangsta, as opposed to OG. An OG has shot somebody, a BG has not shot anyone yet. "I quit school coz of recess, you fuckin' B.G." -- Snoop Doggy Dogg (Pump Pump ). 2. Black gangster
See Brooklyn. "We like them boys up top from the B.K." -- Destiny's Child (Soldier).
Bloodkiller, term used mostly by the crips
Burger King, Fast food burgers
Refers to now-defunct Chicago radio station WBMX, which used to play hip-hop and house music mixes through the 1980s. I tuned into BMX, and taped Farley on the Tonemaster. -- Common Sense (This is Me)
BMX is also a type of dirt bike: http://www.bmxonline.com/bmx/ They are lightweight, sturdy, and made for tricks and rough terrain, as opposed to speed or distance riding.
Bust your shit. "Heyo check it that's dead that's it cuz all you phony ass rappers I'ma bust your shit" -- GangStarr (B.Y.S.)
Straight up gangsta residing in the ghettos of west Roxbury MA aka the GROVE. Most well known for his 1994 rampage that left 17 albanian members of the arlington gang "greek killaz" dead, B-MAC was sentanced to 4 consecutive life sentences but escaped the high security west roxbury penitentairy after only 2 weeks with the help of The Classicz
(n) Berkeley, California. Howard came through from the B-Town -- Too $hort (Just Anotha Day)
Boston, Massachusets. (Boston) B-Town forever bitch, word is bond -- Kreators featuring Akrobatik, Big Shug, Ed O.G., Guru, Krumb Snatcha (Home)
Brampton, Ontario. - B-town(We Was Happy They Didn't Make The Real Brampton DVD Bitch, Real Fuckin Talk Nigga!)
Burlington, Vermont. We in B-Town bitches -- K-land Sig
Bottineau, North Dakota. B-Town, a.k.a. Bitch City. Damn, this place is shitty. -- Sam Hunter (freestyle diss to a rapper from Bottineau)
Ancient city; the Hanging Gardens of Babylon are consided one of the seven wonders of the world . "Is America like ancient Babylon?" -- DJ Vadim featuring Phi-Life Cypher (Ghetto Rebels) 
"Babylon" in Jamaican English is more or less equivalent to the American expession "The Man". "Babylon" has a broad context in Rastafarian and Jamaican thought, that includes all parts of the current political and economic system that are corrupt and intent on fostering inequity and inequality. See: "Babylon System", by Bob Marley on the Survival Album. So in theory, if a Jamaican cop is bent on doing right by the people, he could theoretically not be "Babylon", but a kid who is wearing his trust fund dreadlocks, tooling around town listening to Busta Rhymes, but will be working in Advertising in six years, could be considered a latent "Babylonian". "And we can not let Babylon continue to play games with us" -- Haiku D'etat (Los Dangerous) 
"Babylons" can refer to a woman's breasts. Coined by Ali G. "Plus you will get to see me Julie's babylons" -- Ali G Indahouse
Brand of rum. "We gon' sip Bacardi like it's yo birthday" -- 50 Cent(In Da Club)
a fat ass like jello's
1) (v) To laugh real hard at something.
2) (v) To be caught or arrested by the police.
3) (v) To have sexual intercourse with. "Bag up bitches from John Jay" -- Nas (One Love ).
(v) Run away for someone.
1) (n) Ballplayer, someone who is good at playing basketball, and has moved up to earning a lot of money and getting a lot of girls from that. "I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller" -- Skee Low (I wish [??]).
2) (n) Someone who has established himself in the hood, who is making much money (beit illegitimate or not), and who is good with the ladies; it is a Blood term. The Crip version of this word is "highroller".
(v) Having it all.
1) (n) Person who cannot dress, a loser. Short for Alabama, meaning a person from the country, backwards unsophisticated. "Me and the rest of the bama's" -- Question Mark Asylum (Deriving from the D.C. area [??]).
2) (n) Shake, a type of marijuana from the leaves rather than the buds of the hemp plant.
(v) To fight to kill
To confuse, mix up. "I pulverize and bamboozle, shake numb skulls like a boodle" -- Gorillaz featuring Phi Life Cypher (Clint Eastwood (Phi Life Cypher Version))
1) (n) someone associated with gangs and murder.
2) (n) Rocker, from headbanging.
(n) Money. "That's cool cause I whipped out bank" -- Sir Mix-a-lot (I got game [??]).
(n) Highway in Atlanta where all the players go.
Spanish for neighbourhood. Aquí estoy en mi barrio, listo a hacer feria -- Cypress Hill (Tequila Sunrise) From barrio to barrio, Looking for anybody, Oh Cesario, Hanging out with Mario -- Cypress Hill (Locotes)
Short for "basket case"
(v) To compete, usually freestyle rapping, sometimes breakdancing or graffiti. "You want to rap and you got no battle, it's like havin' a boat and you got no paddle" -- Public Enemy (??? ).
(n) Movie theatre in the Bronx - Nice and Smooth.
(interj) To leave. "Yo we be geese"
beam me up, Scotty
(interj) Give me crack.
(n) Expensive European car: BMW, status symbol. Used by Tribe Called Quest on Low End Theory. References to 325i's are to BMW 3-series models with a 2.5 litre engine. References to 735i's, 740i's, 750i's are to models in the 7-series range of BMW models. The 750iL is the flagship model made by BMW. A reference to the a seven series model is found in Ice Cube's "Ghetto Bird". 850i's (mentioned in Wu-Tang's "Can It All Be...") is to the BMW 850i Coupé.
(n) Head or brain.
Slang for Marijuana. ex: "smokin' bean in here" -off "Enter The Wu-Tang: 36 Chambers", Wu-Tang Clan(1993)
1. Bags of crackcocaine.
To drink alcohol.
A person who bites, in other words who is stealing, someones beats.
(n) Bedford Stuyvesant section of Brooklyn. Also called The Stuy. Radio Raheem wears a Bed Stuy T-shirt in the movie "Do the right thing" by Spike Lee.
1) (n) And argument or discrepancy with another individual or group of individuals. The following citation is from the book Juba to Jive: the dictionary of African-American slang, by Clarence Major. Beef n. (1930s-1940s; 1960s-1970s) an "old" word dating back to general criminal use in the thirties. For young black in the sixties and later it meant roughly the same as it had earlier: a complaint or argument; a disagreement in progress.
2) (n) Sexual meat, like a penis. "No service of beef ... meaning to have sex" -- NWA (Parental Discretion Iz Advised [??])
being [down] with something
(v) Favouring something, thinking the same way. "Howie Tee, are you with me?" -- The Real Roxanne and Howie Tee ((Bang zoom) let's gogo).
(n) A prostitute. "She was more than just a bend" -- Grand Puba
A beezy is a bitch or another name for a female. "Shut up you stupid beezy!!
1) (v) Drunk. "It doesn't matter if I'm dead sober or I'm bent" -- Heltah Skeltah (Therapy [??]).
2) (v) Sad. "You got me bent like elbows, amongst other things" -- Outkast (Aliens [???]).
1) (n) Expensive brand of European car: Mercedes Benz, status symbol. "I used to get no play, now she stays behind me, 'cause I said I had a Benz 190" -- N.W.A. (I ain't the one ).
2) (ind nterj) Used to acknowledge "Audi", meaning goodbye.
1) (n) A pull out radio. "Here come the cops... put the Benzi-box under the seat" -- Naughty by Nature (Strike a nerve ).
2) (n) A box full of Mercedes Benz emblems that were stolen off the cars.
(n) A police car. The red lights on old cop cars looked like a berry on top of an ice cream. "Berry flashing those high beams" refers to a cop behind your car signalling for you to pull over. "Didn't even see a berry flashing those high beams" -- Ice Cube (Today was a good day ).
1) (n) Baby gangster, as opposed to OG. An OG has shot somebody, a BG has not shot anyone yet. "I quit school cuz of recess, you fuckin BG" -- Snoop Doggy Dogg (Pump Pump ).
2) (n) Black gangster.
(n) A one hundred dollar banknote.
(n) See beamer. "Lex, coupe, bimaz, benz" -- Lost Boyz (??? ).
(n) Kilo. "A bird in the hand" -- Ice Cube (A bird in the hand ).
1) (n) Gun.
2) (n) Behinds. "Gals, if you see a man you like, just grab him in the biscuits... and doowutchalike" -- Digital Underground (Doowutchalike [????]).
1) (n) Prostitute, literally meaning "female dog"; girls call each other "What's up, bitch?" Doesn't necessarily have to be negative. Doesn't have to mean females either. "Cause some of y'all niggas is bitches too" -- Ice T (Bitches 2 ).
2) (v) To curse or nag about something.
1) (v) To copy lyrics from other people. "I know you down south are biting my lines, and if I catch you boy, your ass is mine" -- Schoolly D. (Gucci time)
2) (v) To steal
1) (n) A girl. "My seven bizzos" -- 2 Live crew (My seven bizzos ).
2) (n) Someone who is bizarre.
1) (n) A small book carried by graffiti artists for others to do work in.
2) (n) A book to carry phone numbers in.
3) (n) The Bible.
Black Panther movement
(n) This movement was founded in Oakland, California by Huey P. Newton, H.R. Brown and Bobby Seale. Fought for the rights of black to bear arms like white people in the late 1960's and the early 1970's.
(n) 20 inch chrome car wheel rims. "Big pimpin' on B.L.A.D.'s" -- Jay Z. (Big pimpin').
1) (v) To smoke crack.
2) (v) To play music loud.
(n) See marijuana.
(v) To creep up on someone.
(n) Jewelry, derived from the sound it makes.
(n) Drunk. "And I wanna get blitzed, grab my 40 and then I reminisce" - Ice Cube (Dead Homiez [199?])
1) (n) Blood brother
2) (n) Member of the Bloods gang.
(n) See marijuana. Marijuana cigarette, herb stuffed cigar, generally phillies.
(v) Under influence of a blunt. "Made a little record for the blunted to chill with" -- Cypress Hill (Hand on the pump )
(n) See beamer. "Drop top BM's, I'm the man, girlfriend" -- Notorious BIG (Big Poppa [??]).
(n) Refers to now-defunct Chicago radio station WBMX, which used to play hip-hop and house music mixes through the 1980s. "I tuned into BMX, and taped Farley on the Tonemaster." -- Common Sense ("This is Me" [????])
(n) Marijuana laced with embalming fluid.
(n) South American throwing weapon, a number of balls on cords. "I'm throwin' bolos you'll find out who's the number one solo" -- Lady of Rage (?? [????]).
1) (n) Marijuana laced with heroin.
2) (adj) Very good. "Gimme that bomb beat from Dre" -- Tupac (California love ).
1) (v) To have sexual intercourse. "Your aim is to bone" -- Tribe Called Quest (Classic example of a date rape).
2) (n) Penis. "You can act like a doggy, and play with my bone" -- Schoolly D. (Another poem [??]). 3) (n) One dollar.
3) (n) Core, soul. "I'm a rock hard trooper to the bone" -- Public Enemy (Louder Than A Bomb)
4) (v) To bone out, as in leaving. "They all got in the car and boned out" -- Smokey (Friday ).
5) (n) A joint. "Smokin' bones in the staircase" -- Wu-Tang Clan (C.R.E.A.M. ).
1) (n) Dominos.
2) (n) Dice, as in "rollin' them bones".
1) (n) Graveyard.
2) (n) Domino pile to draw from.
(n) A waterpipe for smoking marijuana. The marijuana is filtered through the water. When you suck it decreases the pressure in the chamber so the smoke get pulled through the water so it looks like it boiling. It is good because it filters out some of the bad stuff like tar. It also cools the smoke to make it less harsh.
(n) A term of endearment, like baby. "I'll be in here, boo" -- Method Man (You're all I need ).
boo boo head
(n) Whore, deceitful woman. Used mostly around the Bay Area, especially East Bay (check the whole song dedicated to this word by Del on his No Need For Alarm album).
1) (n) Totally dope, incredibly fine. Probably orignated from the "Boo-yaa Tribe". That shit was straight-up boo-yaa" -- ??.
2) (n) Impression of the sound of a shotgun, also "boo-yaaka". "Shotgun goes boo-ya" -- Cypress Hill (Hand on the pump ).
3) (n) Marijuana, probably derived from Buddha. 4) (n) Crack, probably related from the fact that smoking crack is sort of equivalent to putting a shotgun to your head and pulling the trigger.
(n) A shoplifter.
1) (adj) Not good, lacking. "And them rhymes you were kickin were quite bootylicious" -- Snoop Doggy Dogg (Dre Day [??]).
2) (n) Bottom, ass. Or getting a piece of ass.
3) (n) Biblical, as in pirates booty or treasure. Since booty is stolen treasure, it could be good or bad. Often used in the negative today.
1) (v) To leave, to get up, to break. "You mean bounce... I'm with you, bounce right outta NYC" -- Raekwon the Chef (??? ).
2) (n) Form of music from New Orleans. Check Mystikal's album for a song called "Neva gonna bounce".
3) (n) A reference to the Bankhead Bounce, a dance made famous in Atlanta rap music.
(n) Real, not fake, true to the game. "I'm bout it, bout it" -- Master P (Bout it, bout it ).
Stands for "back of the valley", east bay San Francisco.
(n) Video Music Box, a NYC hip-hop video music show.
1) (n) Friend, possibly short for homeboy. "That's my boy".
2) (n) Racist term used by white masters to address a slave. "Boy is a racist white word" -- Dr. Dre (movie: Who's the man)
boys in blue
(n) Police. "As I ran there were the boys in blue, pointing their guns at my four man crew" -- Boogie Down Productions (Love's gonna getcha ).
(n) an alcoholic concoction available in liquor stores. "Drinking Brass Monkey" -- Beastie Boys (Brass Monkey ).
(v) Marijuana is sometimes sold as little blocks. So, breaking off some means to share the good stuff with others. "Break ya off something" -- Cypress Hill (Insane in the brain ).
1) (n) Comes from the Biblical term "selah". Comes from music, "on the break", but for hip-hop refers to the break in the record that is created by the DJ. "Beats and breaks".
2) (v) transport onesself to, often quickly.
(n) Derogative term for fat ugly women from Bremerton, WA, a working-class town with a Naval Base. The joke is that these women hang around and "chasin' fellas in the Navy".
1) (adj) Very cold.
2) (v) To punch.
3) (n) A quantity of cocaine.
(v) To take or steal something.
(n) See marijuana. "With a handful of broccoli" -- Spice 1 (??? [??]).
(n) New York City borough where hip-hop was born and raised. Home of Boogie Down Productions. "My posse from the Bronx is thick" -- Boogie Down Productions (My philosophy).
(n) New York City borough. "No sleep till Brooklyn!" -- Beastie Boys (No sleep till Brooklyn ). Home of Fugees and DAS EFX.
1) (n) Man of the same group; friend. In the Bible you will read "brethern", which is used in the same meaning.
2) (n) African-American male.
(n) Old car in bad shape. "So I moved on an old car, it was a bucket, but fuck it, it had to do" -- Ice-T. (Midnight ).
(n) A neighborhood better known as the Brownsville section of Brooklyn used by Smif & Wesson and Black Moon.
(v) To get buckwild means to have sex, see also wilding. A "buck" is a young, unbroken horse that cowboys try to master at a rodeo. "Get buckwild with the white freaks, show 'em how to really work the white sheets" -- Body Count (KKK Bitch ).
(n) See marijuana. "I'm an addict for sneakers, 20's of buddah and bitches with beepers" -- NAS (New York state of mind ).
1) (n) At the start of De La soul's "Buddy" video, Prince Paul makes a statement to the effect that "Buddy means body."
2) (n) Sexual partner. A bit more than a friend.
3) (adj) Something that appears okay at first, but is actually a cheap imitation; a knockoff, ripoff or fake. Said to be from "Buddies" which are shoes that look cool but fall apart real quickly. "Get that buddy shit out of here" -- (???).
(v) To act strange, crazy, weird. See ill. "You don't have to take us seriously, we're only buggin'" -- Whistle (Only buggin' ).
(v) To make a car with hydraulics bump. "Why you gotta pull me over... cause I'm bumpin'" -- Warren G (I shot the sheriff [????]).
1) (n) Crash the gates of a show with a pack of people, in the hope to get in without having to pay. "Yo! Bumrush the show" -- Public Enemy. (Yo! Bumrush the show) .
2) (v) To get beaten up by a large, angry group of people. Literally to get rushed by bums or lowlifes.
1) (adj) Unpleasant, bad.
2) (n) A load of bunk: a lot of nonsense.
1) (n) A large piece of graffiti involving many colors, making it bright and colorful. It usually refers to whole-car productions on subways.
2) (n) A gun.
bust a nut
(v) To ejaculate.
(v) To fire bullets. "And bust some slugs for South Africa" -- Heather B. with BDP (Seven MC's)
(interj) Pay attention. "But bust this!" -- Ice-T (Bitches 2 ).
1) (n) Fake person, weak individual. "Busta ass nigga talkin' bullshit" -- Dr. Dre (Rat-a-tat-tat ).
2) (n) A snitch, a person who tattle-tales.
1) (n) Bottom.
2) (adj) Not good, lacking. "Get yourself some toilet paper 'cause your lyrics is butt" -- Tribe Called Quest (Low End Theory).
(adj) Well liked, smoothed out. "Phife Dog is on the mic and I'm smooth like butter. It's like butter, not no Parkay, not no margerine, strictly butter, baby" -- A Tribe Called Quest (Butter [??]).
(n) Jamaican, resembles the sound of gunshots. See boo-yaa.
Back To Dictionary