1) (n) Anything that starts with a G. E.g. God, Gangsta, Girl, Guy. As in "Whatup, G?".
2) (v) To have sexual intercourse. E.g. Sir Mix-a-Lot's self titled EP has a song called "Let's G".
3) (n) Money, from Grands or thousands, for example a hundred G's equals $100,000. "I clock G's while you clock Z's" - EPMD (??? [??]).
(adv) Dressed to kill, like a bawla.
(n) Gangsta funk. Examples: Snoop Doggy Dogg, Warren G & Nate Dog.
(n) To harass. Especially being "gaffled" by the police.
(adj) Past tense of "to gaffle". The state of being messed up; a misfortunate condition.
1) (v) Wooing. "Cause I'm gamin' on a female that's gamin' on me" -- N.W.A. (I ain't the one ).
2) (v) In the game, whatever the game might be. A game is some way to make money or advance oneself, or just a game.
3) (adv) To be game, do be down with.
(n) Group of organised criminals. The main gangs in Northern California are (in random order): 1. Bloods 2. Norte 3. Surenos 4. Crips
1) (v) To commit crimes in a gang.
2) (v) To to have sex in groups.
1) (n) A gangster or criminal.
2) (adj) In the way of a gangster.
3) (adj) A style of rap that evolved in South Central, Los Angeles.
1) (n) The way a person drives where they lean over to the passenger seat and get really low. "Digging the scene with a gangsta lean" -- N.W.A. (Gangsta, gangsta ).
2) (n) The heaven where gangsters end up, when a homie dies, you pour out a little liquor or lean the bottle over to spill liquor. "This is for my homies kickin' it in the Gangsta Lean" -- DRS (Gangsta Lean ).
(n) See marijuana. "Ganja business controls America" -- Boogie Down Productions (Illegal Business [??]).
(v) Same as skank, ie. to hurt, steal from, or diss in some way. "I guess that's what I get, for trying to gank the little homies for their grip" -- Dr. Dre (Lil' ghetto boy ).
1) (n) To show someone a sign of disrespect.
2) (n) Make stupid face towards someone you don't like. "The same people that got gasfaced last year" -- 3rd Bass (No master plan, no master race )
1) (n) Refers to any gun. It originates from Gattling, the name of the man who invented the machine gun (the Gattling gun). 2)
2) (n) Hip-Hop Clothing Co.
(n) A shotgun. "Hopped in his caddy, loaded his 12 gauge" -- Schoolly D (Signifying rapper [??]).
(n) One of the most sampled men alive, creator of the P-Funk.
(v) To catch a sexually transmitted disease. Specifically refers to the burning sensation caused by gonorrhoea when urinating. "Stay in the microwave too long you'll get burned" -- Kool Moe Dee (Go see the doctor [??]).
1) (v) Have sex.
2) (v) eat "Ya mama is so big and fat that she can get busy with 22 burritoes, but times are rough, I seen her in the back'a taco bell with handcuffs" -- Pharcyde (Ya Mama)
(v) Receive/give fellatio.
(v) See props.
(n) Police helicopter. "Motherfuck you and your punk ass ghetto bird." -- Ice Cube (Ghetto Bird ).
(n) car, usually American made, that generally sports a rusted body covered with house paint. Synonym of hooptie.
(n) Out of here: "I'm ghost".
(n) Austrian manufacturer of handguns. People usually mean the 9mm glock, which can hold up to 20 rounds, plus one in the chamber. With an extended clip they can hold up to 33 rounds. Most of the Glock is made of steel, but it is wrapped in a plastic cover, giving the gun a futuristic feel to it.
(n) Material made into jackets and other clothing. Also made into high durability boots. "Bow to the group in the boots" -- Sir Mix-a-lot (Gortex ).
(n) On welfare.
(n) See marijuana. "But I smoke 'em like grass, just like Cheech and Chong" -- Dr. Dre (Keep Their Heads Ringin' )
1) (n) "Guard your grill": protect yourself, grill" stands for your teeth, protect your face from getting punched. "I got the skill, I'll bust ya in the grill" -- House of Pain (Shamrocks and Shenanigans [??]).
2) (n) Front of a car.
1) (n) Ability on the microphone.
2) (n) Gun.
3) (n) Money. "I guess that's what I get, for trying to gank the little homies for their grip" -- Dr. Dre (Lil' ghetto boy [??]).
(n) Ford Mustang GT, also known as the "five-point-oh" for it's 5.0L V-8.
(n) Grand theft auto, legalese for stealing a car. "It's all about makin' that GTA" -- Eazy-E (Boyz in the hood ).
(n) Irish brand of beer. "Damn, they wanna label me a menace cuz I'm sittin' here sippin' on Guiness" -- 2Pac (Fuck The World )
Back To Dictionary