(n) The Intelligent Black Womens Coalition, a group that Yo-Yo is a member of.
1) (n) Diamonds or jewelry with diamonds in it. "Hands smothered in ice." -- Ice-T (Bitches 2 ).
2) (n) On ice - at the morgue.
3) (n) Ice or ice cream: drugs, or cocaine in particular.
1) (v) To be obnoxious, or to act weird, as in eating dogfood. "You be illin'" -- RUN-DMC (You be illin' ).
2) (adj) Negative.
3) (adj) Positive. "Most illinest b-boys" -- Beastie Boys (Rhymin' and stealing [??]).
(n) East-orange, NJ. Home of Naughty By Nature, Queen Latifah.
(n) Type of popular low-cost car made by Chevrolet in the seventies. The car is popular with low riders, especially the 1964 model. '63, '62 and '65 models are also sometimes used. Ice Cube's car in "Boyz 'n the hood" was an Impala. "Knew her from the back of my homeys Impala" -- Ice Cube (You can't fade me ).
1) (n) Under control by someone else. Probably from a game of chess.
2) (adv) Under control, due to skills. "I got you all in check" -- Busta Rhymes (Woo Hah! ).
in foe deep
(n) A term used to refer to a car that contains four people at once. "In foe deep we creep" -- RBL Posse (Don't give me no bammer [??]).
in the house
(n) Present, here. "Compton's in tha house" -- N.W.A. (Compton's in tha house )
in [full] effect
(adv) Present and taking place.
(n) Marijuana from Indonesia. "Indo smoke up in your lungs like that" -- Dr. Dre (Rat-tat-tat-tat ).
Back To Dictionary